|Twirly, twirly...yea, I'm easily entertained...|
Definitely getting more into the swing of things once more...at least if the fact I took a bunch of pictures means that. Though, sadly, my classes are starting back up for me soon so picture taking and such will be more pushed tot he weekend when I can stay up and not feel like passing out the moment I get home. Ah learning...
Anyway, Strawberry Singh has another of her challenges I've been wanting to fill out and decided to do it between photo edits for another blog post. Seriously, though, this is the only time 42 is relative. No matter how many times you yell that as an answer to your history class's question, it won't be the answer. Enough of my rambling and onto the questions (you'll get more rambles after ;) ):
- Have you reached the 42 group limit? Not even close. I'm...picky, I guess, about my groups. That and I don't really go to too many stores since I seem to be perpetually broke except for the few, rare instances. Most of my store-type groups are part of a 'list' I have so that I can see what new things I want to add to said list, aptly named 'list of things I want, but can't yet get.' I would NC the list, but that would get buried god knows where and I would forget the name. Then I have my roleplay groups and that's only two sims, one I keep simply because I have a character approved there and some of the groups are invite only... Bit closer to the limit, though, after peering at answers to the meme and, yes, that also means my list has grown longer.
- Do you do a lot of group hopping to keep up with all the groups you want to stay a part of? I've never had to. Really, if I leave a group, though it usually pains me as I had a good reason to join it, I don't ever join back because there isn't much of a reason for me to.
- What makes you want to join a group? Hm...that it's helpful and informative. Customer groups, if I like the store, I join so I can have their new releases on my long, long list. Also, freebies are always nice, too. Since I think it really just shows some appreciation for customers. And, yes, I said I'm broke but I always try to make sure to buy at least one thing from a store, when I have the lindens, if their group gives freebies...that way I don't feel like a freeloader.
- A lot of store VIP groups have a group fee which you have to pay to join. How do you feel about paying group fees? Personally I don't like group fees. Yes, it keeps out random people who are there for freebies only and spammers, but, at the same time, there are people already buying, or at least plan to buy for people like me, from that store that are in the group...charging them more, while it might sometimes be worth it, seems kinda pointless to me. Plus I'm wary of groups that might say they give free gifts/discounts/etc. if you pay how ever much, but don't back it up.
- Name a few groups that you are a part of that you feel everyone should look into joining and share your reasons behind that. Okay, this is a hard one as most of my groups are roleplay groups, but I do have two I would suggest.
Something New: Not being biased cause I blog for this store (though I haven't been able to lately since most of the things are couples/friends that I've seen...and the two I would ask are busy lately), but there's nice poses and props. The group is free to join and, along with updates, there are group freebies.
Okay, I know, giant white box...but I'll work on fixing it in the morning. Too lazy right now. :P But I had promised more rambling and I was serious...if only because I love my Alice outfit. I've had it for a short bit now, a friend had bought it for me, and...it's another one of those things I really, really don't want to take off. It's not mesh, far from it, but I do think it's really rather nice. Especially since the dress comes with two pocket options; one with things like a bunny, drink me vial, and pocket watch in it and one that's empty and you ca put your own stuff in. Haven't tried that last option myself just yet...but when I have things I want to put in there, I certainly plan to.
Hair: Magika Tomorrow (Link to demo)